Study Vision offers a unique homestay accommodation booking service for students and visitors of all backgrounds and ages across Australia and New Zealand.
We provide Homestays in all main cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Hamilton. Our homestays are mainly located near City centres, i.e. Central Business Districts (CBD’s), and near the top university campuses throughout Australia.
We are sensitive to the accommodation needs of every applicant. Our priority is always your safety and comfort.
Study Vision specialises in offering Standard and VIP Homestay. We also have Student Shared-Accommodation (in Sydney and Melbourne – both single and twin rooms) located near the big university Campuses.
- A single or a twin room, where your host family will provide a bed with appropriate linen, blankets and towels.
- Your room will be furnished with a bed (single, king single, double or queen whichever the family provides), desk, chair, lamp and a place to store and hang your clothes.
- Wi-Fi or wired-ADSL access in almost all homestay homes. Extra charges (about $10- $15 per week applies). No heavy or illegal downloads are allowed.
- Breakfast and dinner daily, and light lunches will only be provided on the weekend if you are at home. You may request packed (i.e. take-away) lunches daily on your application for an extra charge.
- Access to a bathroom that is often shared with other family members. The host provides toilet paper & bath / hand soap, but you provide your own toiletries: shampoo, tooth paste, etc.
- Access to laundry facilities (the host provides washing detergent; you do your own washing and ironing unless instructed differently).
- Easy access to transport to your place of study within a reasonable travel time, usually not more than 40 minutes.
Our VIP Homestays are currently only available in Sydney and Melbourne.
Study Vision staff have noticed the increasing demand for upper quality homestay homes with host families who have the time and are willing to provide a little extra service to delight their guests. This is why we have carefully selected a number of these Homestay families to be part of our VIP Homestay Program.
The VIP Homestay Program can be tailored to suit your needs with any of the following extra special options:
- Private bathroom for your exclusive use
- Free WiFi included
- Good living environment
Additional charges will apply if any one or more of these options are specifically requested in your application.
Study Vision has a limited stock of furnished single and twin-shared bedrooms in “Student-Share” houses and apartments, conveniently located near major universities and colleges in Sydney and Melbourne.
Such accommodation can provide students with cost-savings, convenience and flexibility.
Cost-Savings: Students pay just one weekly fee only. This fee includes rent, electricity, gas, water, cleaning of common areas, internet (Wi-Fi).
Convenience: Students do not need to waste time to find a vacant apartment or house, buy furniture, connect electricity, gas, internet, etc. Shared Student Accommodation has all needed bedroom furniture, and other furniture including refrigerator, microwave, stove & oven, washing machines, etc. Most of these places are managed by their owners or experienced managers. More importantly, they are usually located within few minutes’ walk or by direct bus to major universities, which makes them very attractive to students.
Flexibility: The booking period starts from 5 weeks, and can be up to half year or longer. Longer bookings may attract a discounted Rental rate.
How to Apply?
Still have some questions?
Please click below to visit the FAQS at our help center.