Student accommodation rules
People planning to stay in Accommodation arranged by Study Vision need to read, understand and follow the rules below:
- Study Vision will collect all Rental and any other fees from you for the entire period that you stay at your accommodation. Do not pay any Rental or any other fees directly to any other person at any time. If someone asks you for any money related to your accommodation, please contact Study Vision immediately (02 9669 5225 or 0410691761). Please Note: The Property Manager may ask you for a Key Deposit when you check-in. Please confirm this with Study Vision before paying.
- Study Vision will send you an invoice every 4 weeks, 2 week before payment is due. Please make sure to pay this invoice, as soon as possible, to ensure you can continue staying at your accommodation.
- Late payments will incur a Late Payment Fee.
- You can check in to your accommodation on the Check-In Date shown on your Accommodation Offer, after 2pm. Study Vision will email you instructions on how to check in after you confirm your acceptance of the accommodation agreement.
- There is no fee reduction for accommodation if you go on holidays during your Booking Period.
- Please notify Study Vision at least 2 weeks in advance if you intend to move out.
- If you move out before the end of your Booking Period, your Deposit will not be refunded.
- If you do not give 2 weeks’ notice of your intention to move out, you will need to pay for the entire 2 week notice period.
- Any unpaid Rental or Fees will be deducted from your Deposit.
- You will need to check-out by 10am on the date you informed Study Vision you would move out.
- You will be given any House Rules when you confirm your acceptance of the accommodation, or when you check-in to the accommodation.
- You must abide by any House Rules given to you by Study Vision or your Property Manager. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave the accommodation, and forfeiture of your deposit.