Student accommodation guidelines
Students and other guests should read and understand the following guidelines before applying with us
- Keep your room in the same condition it was in when you moved in.
- Make sure to clean your room before you leave. A cleaning fee will be deducted from your security deposit, but this may be waived if your room is left exceptionally clean when you leave. Also, if your room is particularly dirty or messy when you leave, an additional cleaning fee may be charged. You will also be charged for any damages to the room/property.
- Please show respect to other residents. Keep the noise down, especially at night, and avoid slamming doors.
- You may invite your friends to visit you, but please inform the property manager. Also remember to respect the other residents, and do not make too much noise. Visitors cannot stay overnight. Also, please make sure you comply with any house rules or current COVID rules about visitors.
- Do not arrange your own repairs to your room. Please report any needed repairs to the property manager.
- Do not make any changes to fittings or other element of your room without the written approval of your property manager before any alterations are carried out. In the event of any cost of repair or replacement when you move out, you will have to pay the cost of restoring the room to its original condition.
- Please clean up after yourself whenever you use common areas (kitchen, laundry, etc.)
- Take good care fo your keys or swipe cards. You may be charged a key deposit in addition to your security deposit, and you will have to pay for any replacement keys/swipe cards needed.
- Your property manager will give you a copy of the property’s house rules when you move in. Make sure to comply with these house rules, or you may be asked to vacate your accommodation.