Study Vision's services for Lycée Condorcet Sydney students
The Australian Government requires that all international students, who are under the age of 18, live in approved accommodation, such as homestay, if they are not living with their own parents or approved relatives.
Lycee Condorcet recommends that your child live in a safe, comfortable and carefree homestay accommodation, located near the school.
Study Vision has been appointed by Lycee Condorcet to arrange your child’s homestay booking and living arrangements. Study Vision has been operating its homestay program nationally, in all cities in Australia, since 1994. Study Vision is trusted by the top schools and universities in Australia.
Your child’s homestay hosts are specially selected and trained. They will provide exceptional pastoral care and treat your child as part of their own family.
The homestay family will also provide:
- A fully furnished private bedroom with a study desk and WiFi access.
- Fresh daily meals (all dinners, breakfasts and weekend lunches) and healthy snacks.
- Full involvement in the family’s social and cultural activities, while enhancing further your child’s English language skills.
- Everyday advice, help with medical emergencies, and 24/7 support.
- All laundry needs, bedsheets and towels.
- Please click this link for our easy to follow application guide.
- When you are ready to apply, simply complete our online application form.
- To read more about us, please visit our website: www.studyvision.com.au
- If you have an immediate question, you can send us an email on: [email protected] Please include in your email: name and date of birth of your child.
Are you a Lycée Condorcet Sydney U18 student? Let us help you!
Study Vision is an approved U18 Lycee Condorcet Sydney homestay provider. Follow the link provided to apply for homestay with us today.