Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

Which documents do you need from me?

The nature of documents required differ from one property to another. Usually, you need to provide a copy of your passport, a letter confirming your enrolment in university (if you are a student), your two most recent payslips (if you are employed) and your bank statement.

Table of Contents