Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

What is a CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation & Welfare)

This is a document required by the Australian Government in order to issue a Student Visa for an underage student.

This is issued by your school/university, once they have confirmed that you have made arrangements for your accommodation and welfare for your stay in Australia.

Study Vision is an approved Accommodation Provider for underage students at several major universities, including UNSW Global, University of Sydney and University of Melbourne. You may also need to organise a third party Guardian.

Study Vision is also approved to provide Accommodation and Guardianship for several colleges, such as Sunshine Coast International College and International Education Specialist College.

Table of Contents