Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I am international student aged under 18 years old in Australia and I am not staying in a Study Vision homestay. Can I change to a Study Vision homestay?

You will need approval from your school/university before you can change your accommodation.

Please check with your school/university if they approve Study Vision to arrange your accommodation, and if you can apply with us for a new homestay.

Table of Contents