Menu Close
How Can We Help?
< All Topics

I am an student aged under 18 years old booking with Study Vision. What do I need to do to get my CAAW?

Once you have booked with Study Vision, we will complete the necessary steps with your school/university, so that they can issue your CAAW.

The exact procedure varies between schools/universities. Please refer to our Welfare page for the steps required for your school/university.

Table of Contents